Samsung NC10 in the Final of Netbook Madness

April 7, 2009

in News

This controversial competition has caused a few upsets with accusations of vote rigging. Even the mighty Sammy might have got a helping hand through to the final. Anyways, the final is here so now is the time to get your last vote in for the NC10!

Vote here

One vote only please! Whatever the result, we know which is really the best ;)!

{ 7 comments… read them below or add one }

dbsecnd April 8, 2009 at 7:47 am

voted for NC10. honestly dont hate me but looking just at specs the eee 1000HE is superior over nc10. But I believe NC10 has its own merit in that it is a fine product from a respectable company that actually looks like the real stuff. NC10 looks like a legit, serious product while asus creates netbooks that look like cheap elementary school toys IMHO. When I first saw asus my first impression was “can I trust asus, where did they come from?” and “whats up with this slanted cursive Eee.. it looks awkward and sounds like a little girl screaming.” Just my thought..

basher April 8, 2009 at 8:17 am

More votes required. The NC10 is still behind.

jez April 8, 2009 at 10:23 am

NC10 still behind! Vote Vote Vote ;)!

Walter April 8, 2009 at 4:57 pm

Someone is cheating and tricking the poll for Asus…

Thomas April 8, 2009 at 7:31 pm

I own a NC10 SE and absolutely love it. Ive worked and these Asus netbooks and they are not very elegant at all. I agree with the Toy comment totally and the touch pad buttons on the Asus are junk to me. I had to press them so hard for it to work and 2 different netbooks had the same issue. They look like crap, Samsung has great products from netbooks now to LCD HD TVs. I always buy Samsung.

George April 8, 2009 at 9:25 pm

This poll is invalid: someone has created a script to keep the Asus always at 54%!

simonkn April 9, 2009 at 10:41 am

ok, so the EeePc won. But looking at the final comments i’d have to disagree in several places with the adudicator. The Asus ISN’T cheeper in the UK, it’s currently running at £30 more expensive, and te availability of the two machines shows which one is more popular – NC10 (stock arriving soon?)

I would also sugggest that being nearly a year younger, the Eeepc SHOULD be better spec-ed and should therefore Trounce the competition! Can anyone provide an article where a year-old desktop PC went head-to-head with a young wipper-snapper PC and gave it a good run for it’s money??

Anyway – like the Murpheys – i’m not bitter…

Previous post: